Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Over Last Weekend

We did so many things last weekend. I started my CNY baking frenzy. Will post that in a separate post.

The whole of Saturday, I baked. Baked a cheesecake for my church birthday celebration and CNY cookies. Saturday evening, we took Phoebe to the esplanade by Queensbay for her to walk around and see people flying kites. She enjoyed it so much that when it reached dinner time, she refused to go into the car. She whined the whole way until we reach the restaurant. It was a good thing that the dinner venue we chose wasn't far away.

(Watching the kites in the air with Daddy)

On Sunday, it was usual day in church. And because I was so busy baking, I didn't actually prepare dinner for Phoebe on Sunday. So, I had to choose a restaurant that I know Phoebe has things that she could eat. There we were are Tsuruya at e-Gate. She loved the Chawamushi at Tsuruya. She ended up nearly finishing the whole bowl of Chawamushi. This is the 1st time I didn't prepare any food when we dine out. Usually, I will have food, and back up food, just in case she doesn't like the 1st choice. That's how picky my little person is.


(She also want to look at the menu as we chose our food)


(Phoebe's dinner)


Monday morning was a day out at the park. 1st time at the park was quite intimidating. She wasn't too sure she wants to play with which item. She sat on one for 1 minute, she asked to go to another one. We didn't spend a lot of time as it got hot and it was near her morning nap time.

Overall, it was quite a packed long weekend we had.


s

No comments:

Post a Comment