Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Vain Pot

Few months ago, I though I wouldn't have a chance to dress up my girl's hair. She just didn't want anything on her head. She will pull it off in no time. Not even let it there long enough for me to take a photo...

Things had definitely changed. She knows what is pretty and how to be pretty. She wants to wear nice clothes, nice shoes, put on nice hair clips and hair bands.

Me: Is Phoebe sui (pretty)?
Phoebe: Sui-ya (Pretty).

I took out her red cheong-sam from the drawer and showed it to her.. She exclaimed "Wow".. (Too funny).



(Posing in her red cheong-sam. It was a pity it is still too big and too long for her this year. After trying on, she refused to let me take that dress off, she cried)

No comments:

Post a Comment