Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back Date: CNY Bakes

I haven't been baking that much since a few years back. Phoebe is slightly bigger this year, more predictable, and I have a domestic help now, hence all these baking starts...

This year, I had Peanut cookies, Pineapple Cookies, Chiku, Ribbon biscuits, & fruit cakes.

I am blessed with a capable maid. I could outsource many things for her to do while I was away. She could slice and fry chiku, cut, fold & fry ribbon biscuits, mould & bake peanut cookies.


(Pineapple cookies in the oven)

(Closed up Peanut Cookies)

(Wrapped up Fruit Cake package)

(Everything!!)

By the time I was done distributing, only 5 cans was left at home. Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the cookies! They are yummy! We finished half of the ribbon biscuit even before CNY :p

    ReplyDelete