Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Where did the voice come from?

I am on a business trip to Singapore. I called home last night and H used the speaker phone so that Phoebe can hear me as well.

She, as expected, wanted to hold the phone set. The first called I made, after talking like 3 sentences, it was disconnected. I made another call and asked why was it disconnected, Phoebe pressed the disconnect button. LOL.

Out of a sudden, she started crying and won't stop. H told me she was looking around where did this familiar voice come from but she didn't see the person. She was looking for me. When she can't find, she cried.

Darling Phoebe, mummy misses you too. Mummy can't wait to get back tonight to see you and tug you to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment