Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My New Acquisition

I've recently purchased a sewing machine. I bought it second hand from an ex-colleague who wanted to upgrade her machine.

I actually do not know how to sew but I love sewing. I had learn how to sew straight lines from my mom years back. I had sewn multiple bags, some skirts with my little 'straight line' skill.


My skill had not advanced any tiny bit.
I still know how to sew straight line. Since I've got the machine, I had completed 3 baby slings. Sold 2 away and one for my own use.

My ultimate aim is to be able to sew a dress for Phoebe. Let's see when I will realize that dream.



[From left: Sling for Winnie, Sling for Claris, Sling for myself]

3 comments:

  1. The slings look fabulous Wei Wei. Have you ever considered starting a home business somewhere down the road ? I seriously see the potential in your baking and sewing. That would give you even more quality time with Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The slings look fabulous Wei Wei. Have you ever considered starting a home business somewhere down the road ? I seriously see the potential in your baking and sewing. That would give you even more quality time with Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes May Yen, I had thought about it before. So, currently I am exploring options on what are the things I can do at home.

    And I am selling those slings. If you have anybody that wants to get a sling, I can customize for them.

    ReplyDelete