Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fun time at the pool

It's time to try out some water time with Phoebe. We tried when she was 6 months. She didn't want anything to do with it. She was screaming when her feet touched the water.

We thought now is the time to try again. We were on leave yesterday and decided to bring her to the wading pool at Regency Heights. We were surprised she loved it now.

Testing the waters. Phoebe: "I think I like it mummy, you can change me into my swimsuit."

Ready. In her tankini & swimming diapers.

Walking by the edge of the pool. Daddy: Be careful, this is not like normal walk-walk at home.

Phoebe: Ya... I can now splash water. Mummy always asked me not to during bath time because she said she will be wet.

Phoebe: Who is this boy who kept on looking at me.

Phoebe: Daddy, look, can you ask him to stop? It's been a while he's looking.

Phoebe: My new bath robe is so warm. Thanks Auntie Eni.

Phoebe: I want to go back to the pool.... Can I? Can I?

Ok.. there you go, back to the pool.

Ok Phoebe, time to go home.. We will come again some other time. Maybe we shall try the beach next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment