Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Why that many posts lately?

I had updated before that I actually don’t have extra time to write blog unless I am on my Blackberry and type it during free pockets of time, while letting Phoebe latch on, while watching over her sleep. I was out of Blackberry for 2 months and I am very late in some of the posts. There were so many things we do that I want to blog about.

Now, I have a total of 7 hours flight time from Tokyo to Hong Kong and Hong Kong to Penang. I thought I will take out my laptop and start typing away. And when I am home, I can then upload everything into Blogspot.

Here you see all my back dated posts. I had just got my Blackberry back, so I shouldn't be that outdated moving forward. :)

1 comment: