Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

While Mama having meeting at home

Phoebe had been waiting to latch on me no matter how late my meeting ends. If it is 10.30PM, she will wait till then. If it is 11.00PM, she will wait. She's not a "sleep-early" girl.

For tonight, my meeting starts at 9.30PM and will last until 11.00PM. I really wanted to put her to bed prior to that so she doesn't have to wait for me till 11.00PM. I was really happy when I saw her rubbing her eyes at 9PM. I latched her on, and indeed she fell asleep after 20 minutes. She continued sleeping after I put her down on the bed. I was telling my girlfriend on IM that I succeeded.

I went ahead with my meeting and.... 1/2 hour later, I heard her voice coming from the room. SHE'S AWAKE!!

I am still praying that she will one day able to comfort herself and to go to bed without any assistance.


Here's some photos on what she's up to while I have my meeting on the phone.

(Playing with the pillow)

(Fighting to hold the phone while the meeting is going on)

No comments:

Post a Comment