Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

At Saik Ag Kuku's (Uncle's) Wedding

We were at my cousin's wedding last weekend. Again Phoebe was the center of attraction there. Some of my aunts (her grandaunts - Ee Por) hadn't see her since Chinese New Year. They were excited to see her.

I decked her up in a new dress, nice bip and shoes. I specially bought hairbands for her since most of the time people will ask me if she is a boy or a girl. I need to make sure she looks like a girl. So, the end result was -- there was only 1 person who still ask me if she's a girl or a boy. I guess if not because of the hairband, I would have to answer to over 10 people. :)

(Big Family Photo)

(Phoebe with the Bride & Groom)

(Family Photo)

(With Gnik Ee-por - Phoebe's babysitter)

(with Suan Ee-Por)

(With 2 Ee-Por)

(With Lek Ee-Por)

(Finally, one with Mommy)

Photo Credits : Courtesy of Saik Ag & Yii Yii

No comments:

Post a Comment