Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hot Hot!!!

Phoebe had started to sweat the last 2 to 3 weeks. And her sweat glands on her head are the most "active". Her whole head could be wet at times.


We usually put her at the stroller at home if we are having our meals at the dining table. However, recently she had not been able to sit long in her stroller because the material of her stroller at home is not very ventilated, it was hot for her. She will start to grumble and we will have to pick her up and carry her or put her on our lap.


On Saturday, I took out the Bumbo seat I bought when she was 2 weeks old. This seat is supposed to be for babies to learn to sit upright at 12 weeks. I tried when she was 12 weeks but her body was really wobbly then. When I tried this last weekend, I can see that she's steadier. That’s when I decided to put her there.


She won't sit there for long though, now is for 5 minutes. I guess I'll have to slowly train her to sit longer like when we trained her to be on her stroller. Her initial stint on the stroller was also 5 minutes.


If she could sit in there longer, we will consider bringing the Bumbo to restaurants so that she could sit there and see us eat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment