Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bottle Challenge

Phoebe's daily feed is from bottle as well as direct from my breast. Feeds from the bottle can be formula or EBM.


In the recent weeks, its been increasingly challenging to feed Phoebe from the bottle while she's at home with me during week nights and weekends. She prefers to feed directly from my breast. It had become a fight between Phoebe and me when it comes to bottle. She still had to be fed from the bottle while she's with me is because I don't have enough breastmilk to satisfy her. That means she needs longer time on my breast in order to get enough milk.


This weekend just passed, she took half her normal amount of bottle feed as compared to what she would have at my aunt's (her babysitter). I think she is able to recognize or associate time with Mommy or at home means direct from the breast. At babysitter's then bottle feed.


I just pray that she would get enough milk and do not go to bed hungry.



(She does not want to have her afternoon nap but to play on the bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment