Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Barbie Doll

Bought two Barbie dolls for her from Tesco. This Barbie has a handbag, sunglasses and a comb. I spoil the sunnies when I un-packaged it. I accidentally cut the wire that holds the glasses together thinking they were just packing materials. :) Anyway, the handbag is still there. She can't wait to set her hands on it.

Sometimes I had to take away the doll and told her that "Barbie koon (sleeping)". Last night, she was playing with it until I had to confiscate it again. And say "Barbie koon".


I guess I have to be prepared to play make-believe games with her in the future. Maybe a kitchen set or a bedroom set for Barbie soon. :)




(Trying to comb Barbie's hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment