Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Very attached

Since Phoebe was admitted for UTI and later HFM, she had been really attached to me. My friend did warn me and it really happened. And for the last 3 days, while my mom was away in a retreat, I was home with her all the time, that took it to the extreme.

She had been developed jealousy when I hugged her soft toy or when H was near to me. She will come and snatch away the toy or push away the person.
Especially at night, when she is all ready for bed.

Yesterday itself, I think she called "Mummy" for more than 100 times. Wants to be carried all the time, refused to walk while with me, whine like a hyena, cries for attention etc.

While it is flattering on this attachment, I hope that this will be for a short time and she will learn how to be independent.


No comments:

Post a Comment