Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Weekend Attire

If some of you meet me over the weekends, you would be wondering why I kept wearing a few dress tops over and over again.

So, the reason is, they are nursing tops that I am wearing. It is so much more convenient to breastfeed Phoebe when I am with her. I will feed her whenever she wants it, wherever we are. Nursing rooms/Breastfeeding rooms are not easily available in Penang. Since I had nursing tops, I never bother to research where are the nursing rooms in every mall I go to.

Thanks to a good friend who introduced me to these when Phoebe was born. I can't live without these anymore.


3 comments:

  1. do u know where i can purchase more nursing tops?
    last time i purchased them from the shop in Pantai Hospital, but i think that shop has closed down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes, it was actually May Yen that introduced me to this place in Anson Road to get nursing top. The shop is located behind a 2nd hand car dealer. The same row as the old Anson Road Ban Hin Bee and right opposite the new Ban Hin Bee. Now they have a sign board that says "Mamaway". Get Mei Fern's phone number from May Yen. I lost my handphone and lost all numbers.

    Coincidently, this online store Baby Paradise was promoting nursing tops in Dell today. So, you can order it from http://www.babyparadise.com.my/ too. Will give you the phone number of the owner in an email later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Marina! i'll go check out Mamaway..
    oh yeah...i have Su Li's number. She's one of the owners of Baby Paradise rite? she happens to be my ex-colleague's wife! :)

    ReplyDelete